Wednesday 3 October 2007

Makan @ Essex Diner

Hey it's day3 of university! It was really nice meeting some of you randomly on the university campus, and for meals.

If you still read this, we're gonna buka puasa together at Essex Diner (formerly Essex Express) on Square 3 tomorrow (thurs, 4th oct). Come along at 6:30pm! I'll try to be there a little earlier to book seats.

I know it's not the healthiest of places to eat, but the food there is halal and it'll just be good to meet some of the others around on campus you haven't had a chance to meet yet. It'll be harder once everyone begins with their classes, esp the masters students, who I'm sure will hit the floor running next week.

If you're reading this, please spread the news. I'll contact those whose details are with me now.

This Saturday is Freshers Fair, where the campus will spring to life with all the different societies setting up booths and you can walk around and join the clubs to get involved with some extra curricular activities. We'll have a booth for the Malaysian Society. Look for the flag!

Anyone want to host Raya makan next week? :))) if not we just have in classroom lah..

If you still need help moving in, just give me a call 07738954522 or ext 5713. I will bring askar2 yg macho to berkhidmat untuk negara.

No comments: