Friday 18 May 2007

The University of Essex Pictures

Here are some of my collections...hope this might give some basic idea to the prospective student:How The University of Essex looks like?

The University of Essex- comprises of 5 Squares.....
Photo taken in Square 1 at the University of Essex, during a particularly heavy thunderstorm (water droplets on lens). Not bad if I say so myself, obviously the water droplets could be edited out if required.(by:mindfieldz)


My current accomodation:Harwich Court(part of South Court) during winter....snow!!~
Houses:Swaynes, Isaac Rebow, Richard Wood, Thomas Hopper, Anne Knight, and Josephine Butler Houses.

North Towers-from left Rayleigh,Keynes,Tawney and William Morris Towers.




Beautiful scenary-for me la....heheheh
Smile!!!!~
The Wivenhoe Park Hotel near the lakes.Its behind the tree though.
On the left: The Albert Sloman Library.Next to it:The North Towers
The duckss......I likeeeee....=)
Wivenhoe Park Hotel-part of University property
Welcome to The University of Essex!!!~My friends from London and Manchester
Picnic with my beloved friends at Wivenhoe Park-near lakes...
Another posed at the University sign board??hehehhe...location nearSouth Tower.
One of the "arca".But I love the wonderful sky.....

The sunset near Towers.The roof of the University Nursery.




Essex Bosan???Oh, no no no......Essex best!!! location:Colchester Castle Park
Jommmm...jalan².....=)
In front of the Colchester Castle........oh HaPpY day....=)

8 comments:

Markus Ng said...

eh siapa ni sataywoo? ;)

sataywoo said...

I la yang suka makan satay...hihi

bAiTi said...

VERY nice pics..

I likeeee.. :p

sataywoo said...

hahhahah...
Glad that Kak Baiti like it...
Uni of Essex best!!!heheheh...

Aileen_g said...

amazing pictures you have there..
the view is all breath-taking.

hope you have a great time there.

sataywoo said...

hihi....thank you aileen_g...
i really enjoy being here....=)

Espen Sjoberg said...

Thanks for these pictures! They were great for a prospective student! :)

Anonymous said...

Sure brings back lots of memories.. miss uni..